Web Filter Policy Customization

I would like to accomplish the following with using Web Filter Policy. This is for a home network so there is no AD.

Policy A = Allows Social Media Sites. My 16 year old has facebook, as do I.

Base Policy = Set up for the general filtering I want at the house. In general I don't want my 7 year old to get to Social Media.

What I would like to do is set Policy A to only pass the Social Media Rule to what ever IP address is assigned to that policy. But the rest is still controlled by the base policy.

Example: My computer goes to social media because policy A says it can, however it can't go to adult site because base policy says it can't. (So I don't have to rebuild base policy rules into every 'exception' I create.)

• That is not how it works.  You will have to have one filter action for thise with facebook and a diffetent filter action for those who do not.

You ned to decide how you will distinguish users, by logon or by ip addtess.   Dont forget that many tvs and other entertainment products have web browsers, and many users have multiple devices, so ip filtering may not work even with static ip addtesses.

Filter profe is evaluated first, and it selects based on ip and device type.   That determines which policies are available.   User deyermines which policy is selected.   Policy determines which filter action is applied.