This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Polycom via UTM

Hi All,

Can anyone give me some pointers on the correct setup for a Polycom Realpresence behind a UTM.

The Polycom will be accessed by a defined list of external companies with their IPs being known.

I've tried getting it up and running using NAT statements but am obviously missing something.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hi 

I tried this still not working, any luck trying to set this up?

internal all my polycoms can communicate, but i cant make and receive external video calls?

Kind regards,

• Hi Terry-Lee and welcome to the UTM Community!

Did you try my suggestion above?  Read #1 closely.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob, thanks.

But i did that but i still have the same issue?

Any ideas?

• You have not told us what logs you checked or what you found, so there is nothing to diagnose.   We don't know which UTM subsystem is handling your traffic, because you did not say what if any log files you checked.   

I am guessing that your software uses two ports, one for system login and a different one for the actual session.  These configurations can be extra difficult to configure correctly.   What does the RealPresence documentation say about using the product through a firewall?

If sounds like you are having trouble because you don't understand what Polycom is doing and you don't understand how UTM works.   Use this as a learning opportunity. Read the Wiki articles.