This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

can not reach to internet from lan network

please open the image. i explain my problem graphically with configuration...i am trying from one week...please help me..i can not reach to the internet.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I didn't gave automatic routing a try till now. Do you get a reply if you set static gateway rules on the UTM for the internal networks to the core's IP? The network between your ciscos shouldn't be necessary to route for the UTM. Gateway on your clients should only be the access's IP, they do not need to care about the core's IP if routing between the core and the access is configured correctly.

Gruß / Regards,

Kevin
    Sophos CE/CA (XG+UTM), Gold Partner

• Hi kerobra,

Thank you so much for your reply. I think RIP routing is okay. When i placed the cable on the other server instead of Sophos, its working fine. I think i have to do something additionally in sophos but don't know what. I tried with setting static route from sophos to internal network (192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0 on the sophos interface eth3). But it did not work. However, internal network can ping to core ips. I think sophos don't have information about my network accept directly connected network. I think timeout means, it reach to the destination but can not response. For your information ICMP is allowed. Its makes me crazy from couples of week.

• On UTM add static route 10.1.10.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.3.1

If you routing is set correctly on the xg550 eg it can route to the UTM also, you should get a response.

Use the UTM to ping (under support > tools)

Check your UTM under firewall rules > ICMP to make sure you allow ping through the UTM

With regard to dynamic routing, I can't see anywhere on the UTM to use RIP. I can see ospf and bgp. I'm contemplating giving BGP a go without next connection into our cloud.

• On UTM add static route 10.1.10.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.3.1

If you routing is set correctly on the xg550 eg it can route to the UTM also, you should get a response.

Use the UTM to ping (under support > tools)

Check your UTM under firewall rules > ICMP to make sure you allow ping through the UTM

With regard to dynamic routing, I can't see anywhere on the UTM to use RIP. I can see ospf and bgp. I'm contemplating giving BGP a go without next connection into our cloud.

Children