This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wireless Hotspot Device Exeption

Hello,

I have set up Sophos UTM  9.411-3. I have connected it to a TP-Link Access point and have set up an Internal wireless network & Guest Hotspot network. Both work fine and the hotspot webpage works when users connect to the guest network.

However i have some devices (games consoles, mobile phones etc) which i want to be connected to the network all the time but not on the internal network. How would i do this?

Many Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • All of your customer connections to the wireless system will be going out through your main internet connection. You will need sufficient bandwidth, which is generally not an issue unless you are also providing telephone service to your customers. But you will need to check with your internet provider (try reading the terms and conditions) to see if they have any restrictions on how many people can be connected to your system. The cable people are the most fussy; we haven't heard of any issues with DSL lines or satellite service.

Gclub

• All of your customer connections to the wireless system will be going out through your main internet connection. You will need sufficient bandwidth, which is generally not an issue unless you are also providing telephone service to your customers. But you will need to check with your internet provider (try reading the terms and conditions) to see if they have any restrictions on how many people can be connected to your system. The cable people are the most fussy; we haven't heard of any issues with DSL lines or satellite service.

Gclub

Children
No Data