This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data Disk, Log Disk, Root Partition is Filling Up

Firmware Version: 9.408-0

We have recently been having issues with our Data Disk, Log Disk, and Root Partition filling up very fast. Multiple emails come in every day notifying us about each of these.

Currently:

Data Disk - 91%

Log Disk - 91%

Root Partition - 91%

I have done some research into what could be causing these problems and have been unsuccessful in resolving it. I tried to delete old logs which had no effect. We have Automatic Log File Deletion set to delete logs after 30 days.

The ten biggest folders are:

The results of df -h are:

I have not yet tried /etc/init.d/postgresql92 rebuild because we are hoping to have no downtime on our system (or very minimal downtime).

Is there something else we can do to see where these issues are coming from and how we can correct them?

Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, Rachelle, and welcome to the UTM Community!

Sachin gave you the answer.  After you're down to under 16 items in that directory, do an ll to see the age of the archive_status directory.  You can delete anything older than that.  That will normally leave 2 or 3 files in addition to archive_status.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi, Rachelle, and welcome to the UTM Community!

Sachin gave you the answer.  After you're down to under 16 items in that directory, do an ll to see the age of the archive_status directory.  You can delete anything older than that.  That will normally leave 2 or 3 files in addition to archive_status.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data