This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Downloads Keep Stopping

I am running UTM 9.350-12 on a HP desktop, which runs fine. I have a Telstra cable internet connection that get above 100MB download speeds. I have a Telstra sourced router that is in bridge mode.

I am trying to download files from different sites and sizes and the downloads will start fine, getting above 6MB+ then the size will stop going up and the speed goes down, then will report 0KB download speed. It will then restart after about 10 seconds and then do the same. Once the file has finally downloaded, it is unusable, or corrupted.

If I connect a device into the router, I can download the files, maxing out the Internet connection and without any issues. So this means that the UTM device is to cause.

I have only had the cable internet connection for a few months and this never use to happen, it has only happened in the past couple of weeks, I think. I have also tested this in Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and using freedownloadmanager as well, all the same. I have also tried on 2 other devices located behind the UTM device and they all experience the same issue.

So I am asking for help in working out where to start with this and/or a possible solution.

Cheers

This thread was automatically locked due to age.