This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

necesito ayuda

hola gente, como estan, me gustaria sabes si alguien habla o entiende español ya que necesito que me ayuden con una duda que tengo,
gracias. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hola Edgar,

Yo hablo espanol, pero no soy un gran genius con Astaro.  Tal vez le puedo ayudar, o pasar pregunta a los otros. . .

Si ud. prefiere puede contactarme directamente por el "email form" en www.tractor-equip.com.

Saludos,

Dan  
  • hola como esta Ud.

mi consulta es la siguiente tengo sophos utm 9 home y mi licencia esta pronto a expirar, mi consulta es la siguiente me comentan que puedo crear una nueva licencia nueva por 3 años en este caso mi configuracion de mi utm se mantiene o tengo que configurar todo de nuevo gracias.

--Google Translate--

Hi, how are you.  my query is the following I have sophos utm 9 home and my license is soon to expire, my query is the following tell me that I can create a new new license for 3 years in this case my configuration of my utm is maintained or I have to configure everything thanks, again.

• Hola Jhon Charles,

I prefer to see more participation here, so am glad to have people post in their native tongue.  In order to make it easier for even more people to participate, I suggest that the Google Translate of your words appear just below them.  In that way, no one that knows some English has to start Google Translate to respond.  I have edited your post to conform to my suggestion.

To get a new license, delete the license at myutm.Sophos.com and you will then be able to create a new one.  Just apply that license in WebAdmin - no re-configuration required.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • thanks for answering,
    I have another question I can program the utm so that it turns off in a programmed way or when my system of ups has little battery
    Thank you.
Reply Children
  • If it's a Sophos appliance, turning it off means that you will need to turn it on again after power returns.  If you just let it go off when power is lost, it will come back on automatically as soon as power is restored.  UTM is based on a striped-down, hardened version of SUSE Linux.  In the 15+ years our company has worked UTMs, none of our clients has experienced any data loss when UTMs were powered down instead of being shutdown in WebAdmin or at the command line.

So, although you can connect a USB cable from your UPS to an appliance to have it do a "graceful" shutdown, I think it's counterproductive.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA