This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I remove my IP 213.239.193.206 from black.rbl.ctipd.astaro.local?

Hello,

I think my IP is listed on your firewalls, I'm getting this error:

554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [213.239.193.206] blocked
using black.rbl - IP:

How can I remove it?

Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hola Aitor and welcome to the UTM Community!

Is this block message from an email that you sent or one that was sent to you?

As a moderator here, I can see the IP from which you posted.  The 213. IP in the message is about 1000 KM away from you.

The link I supplied in the thread that H_Patel gave above won't get an IP delisted immediately, so, if you need to get a message to someone quickly, I would recommend using your personal email.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hello,

This message appears when some user hosted on my server tries to send mails to a server that use your service/products. I'm telling them, that the fault it's on the firewall from Sophos, and they have to consult with their administrator to try to fix it, because as I am not your client, I doesn't have any right to unblock my own IP. Weird true? This "solution" was suggested by one of your support staff.

• Hello,

This message appears when some user hosted on my server tries to send mails to a server that use your service/products. I'm telling them, that the fault it's on the firewall from Sophos, and they have to consult with their administrator to try to fix it, because as I am not your client, I doesn't have any right to unblock my own IP. Weird true? This "solution" was suggested by one of your support staff.

Children