This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to Upload file(s) to a WebServer behind WAF

So I setup Sophos UTM 9.702-1

Webserver is a Linux/Apache Server running Xenforo Forum software. 

LetsEncrypt Certificate. 

And so far everything is looking boog, forums are working as expected, (Fast too I might add). however when I try an upload an Image to the WebServer it simply hangs there. It's an HTML5 uploader so not sure exactly what's going on or why it is that I'm unable to upload a file (simple jpeg image of 111k)

Tried a bunch of different things, Right now it's set to "No Profile" / "Rewrite HTML" and "Rewrite Cookies" and that's all.

Any ideas, suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated... I'm sure I'm missing something like a check box or similar here... 

Dave

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Check WAF log (filter by client-IP you use to upload).

Which WAF-Firewall settings do you use?

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Seems to have started working for whatever reason now...

Odd that, didn't make any changes, perhaps when I restarted the Apache2 Server when installing mod_remoteip so the WebServer reported the client IP and not the UTM IP? Dunno, strange but it's working now :)

Thank you for taking the time to reply....

• Seems to have started working for whatever reason now...

Odd that, didn't make any changes, perhaps when I restarted the Apache2 Server when installing mod_remoteip so the WebServer reported the client IP and not the UTM IP? Dunno, strange but it's working now :)

Thank you for taking the time to reply....

Children
No Data