This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upload Cert To Certificate Management Via API

Version : Sophos UTM9

Hey All I'm trying to upload certs to the Sophos Certificate Management tab from the API. I've gotten to the point that i can make a connection to my sophos unit through the API and run a few basic get commands but i cant seem to find the invoke url equivalent of:

Webserver Protection -> Certificate Management

i imagine it would end up something like 

BASEURL\api\[stuff]/[things]/certmanagement

From there i can work on the syntax to try and upload the cert but im having no luck digging around in the swagger interactive tool or through CLI. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be amazing. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Looks like what i was looking for was 

BASEURL/ca/meta_x509
    BASEURL/ca/host_key_cert

Though im having alot of pain trying to pull all the data for the Cert in the POST host_key_cert

[

{

"ca": "string",

"certificate": "string",

"comment": "string",

"encrypted": false,

"key": "",

"meta": "string",

"name": "string"

}

]

is easy enough but the cert format here is a little confusing from looking at the results from GET host_key_cert i need things like the modules,exponent,and keylength of the cert and im not sure on how to pull those attributes even leveraging things like OpenSSL. The results i get dont seem to look like what i find when i do GET host_key_cert. Im starting to wonder if im over complicating this. Should i just be posting the body of a weird cert format or something? 

Any advise or recommendations would be fantastic