This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DO NOT INSTALL 9.703-2!!!

DO NOT INSTALL 9.703-2!!!

My lab system was Up2Dated to 9.703-2 Thursday evening at 10PM CDT (UTC -0500) and all connection with the outside world immediately stopped.  My local connection would work normally a few minutes at a time and then everything would lock up for a few minutes.  I could not identify the problem with top, but did see a lot of zombie confd processes.  I lost the entire day of Friday because my wife has a big project due next week and was working via Microsoft Teams all day with her colleagues.

I will suggest to Sophos that the file be removed from the ftp site. Grumble.

Cheers - Bob

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • When will a fix probatly released?

I have some medical instution as customers, who already patched to 9.703 and now we have some major issues. Like massive ping drops via RED UTM to UTM tunnel.

As we can not simply take them down and reinstall, as this would affect to much services..

Now they have a problem with voice as this transits via the RED tunnel.

Any news on the fix yet?

www.herr-merlin.com

A good worker is a live worker. Free to live — and work! A bad worker is a dead worker; and vice versa. Don't be a bad worker; bad workers are slaves, and dead. Payday for good workers has been postponed indefinitely. Payday for bad workers is cancelled!

• When will a fix probatly released?

I have some medical instution as customers, who already patched to 9.703 and now we have some major issues. Like massive ping drops via RED UTM to UTM tunnel.

As we can not simply take them down and reinstall, as this would affect to much services..

Now they have a problem with voice as this transits via the RED tunnel.

Any news on the fix yet?

www.herr-merlin.com

A good worker is a live worker. Free to live — and work! A bad worker is a dead worker; and vice versa. Don't be a bad worker; bad workers are slaves, and dead. Payday for good workers has been postponed indefinitely. Payday for bad workers is cancelled!

Children
No Data