This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Labtech / ConnectWise Automate

Hello,

not sure if this issue is even caused by the UTM, but since the seller is pointing out to the firewall, I might as well ask here.

I am testing some RMM solutions currently.

Up until now we tested some solutions, and when it came to clients, all worked fine. They installed, transmitted data, and automatically uninstalled when removed.

BUT:

I am testing ConnectWise Automate currently. And I have problems with the Agent(s). They install, then first a service gets deleted in the MMC, but doesn't disappear (still running in the task manager). Some time later it might happen that everything of the agent is gone, including the installation folder, which is under C:\Windows\LTSvc.

Both server and some clients are behind the Sophos, but on different networks. The firewall is open to the LAB-network, so that shouldn't be an issue.

So funky things happening, and I'm kinda unsure where to start looking at.

Any suggestions?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hallo Kosta,

I would start with #1 in Rulz (last updated 2019-04-17) and also check the AppCtrl and Web Filtering logs.  Off the top of my head, my first wild guess would be to skip the Proxy for traffic to the server.  Let us know what you find...

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA