This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Just upgraded to UTM 9.605-1 now looking for older version of UTM V9

Hi everyone, 

last week i updated ours sophos UTM to the latest version (9.605-1), but, since the upgrade i have numerous problems (random wan disconnect, lost paquet, etc...).  Before the upgrade, all was perfectly smooth, no glitch, nothing.  I usually take a while to upgrade my appliance for this specific reason.  Now, i tried everything, from restoring from a previous backup,  rebuilding the utm completely ... twice (i also changed the network card), but the problem persist, even after a complete reinstallation (and without restoring backup) and without any fancy feature activated (no IDS, no AV, no country blocking, etc).  Now i must admit that this firmware seem buggy, at least for my builds.  I did delete all my previous version of the ASG, so i'm now stucked to this version.

So i'm looking for previous version of the ASG utm to do some test, but i can't find it anywhere.  Do someone have keep their old version (like the ASG 9.601 or newer).  I begin to look to go to pfsense or something since, all my utm are now working randomly.

Thank you for the help ! 

Eric

This thread was automatically locked due to age.