This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DFS being affected by Sophos

Here at CSP we are having this issue with Sophos installed, when I uninstall Sophos and reboot the DFS link works.

At one of our sites the HUN Tech states- I’ve had about 6 new instances the last 2 days. Seems to be getting worse in many instances. Only affects the DFS link (CSP-Network link). Users are able to access networks directly by accessing the server shares (Ex: \\hunsvfp001\hun-data\) vs \\csp.local\csp-network\HUN-Data the DFS link.

Correct, when using the DFS link the end users throughout the company are sporadically being hit with the Windows Security dialog box and their username and password that won't work.

It works is the direct file path: \\Servername\folder name of those same folders.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hi Trammel and welcome to the UTM Community!

This is probably not the right place to ask your question - try Endpoint Security and Control if your organization has the Sophos Enterprise Console, otherwise, try Sophos Central.

I think you'll have more luck if you say explicitly what your acronyms represent - I admit that I did not follow your explanation at all.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children