This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Support Disappointment

Hi Everyone,

I am posting this to know if there other suffer from same issue or it's just me and how i can escalate or do complain.

I have opened ticket with Sophos support for issue with client installation and i always get response next day.

last mail i got response after 3 days after I sent many reminders.

Who i should contact to do complain or escalation for such matter.

And till now issue not fixed yet.

Thanks. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Khaled, 

I understand your frustration but would encourage you to listen to Bob and Toni on this, the forum is a great place to get the knowledge you need to not use support for many issues.  As for getting a response, I typically email my sales rep, they have the ear of the higher ups in many cases and can get the case in front of the right set of eyes.  Sophos Central can be difficult at first but once it is set up it is pretty efficient.  Let us know what the issue is and maybe we can help.

Best,

Badrobot

Respectfully, 

Badrobot

• Hi Khaled, 

I understand your frustration but would encourage you to listen to Bob and Toni on this, the forum is a great place to get the knowledge you need to not use support for many issues.  As for getting a response, I typically email my sales rep, they have the ear of the higher ups in many cases and can get the case in front of the right set of eyes.  Sophos Central can be difficult at first but once it is set up it is pretty efficient.  Let us know what the issue is and maybe we can help.

Best,

Badrobot

Respectfully, 

Badrobot

Children
No Data