This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Support Disappointment

Hi Everyone,

I am posting this to know if there other suffer from same issue or it's just me and how i can escalate or do complain.

I have opened ticket with Sophos support for issue with client installation and i always get response next day.

last mail i got response after 3 days after I sent many reminders.

Who i should contact to do complain or escalation for such matter.

And till now issue not fixed yet.

Thanks. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hala Khaled and welcome to the UTM Community!

I never want to talk with people in Support as I find it more efficient to open tickets in MyUTM.  After that, if they call me, I thank them and tell them I'm busy, so please send an email.  If an issue goes over one day without being worked on after I've responded, I request escalation.  That should move your case to the front of the Support engineer's mind.

Why don't you open a thread in the appropriate forum with your issue?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hala Khaled and welcome to the UTM Community!

I never want to talk with people in Support as I find it more efficient to open tickets in MyUTM.  After that, if they call me, I thank them and tell them I'm busy, so please send an email.  If an issue goes over one day without being worked on after I've responded, I request escalation.  That should move your case to the front of the Support engineer's mind.

Why don't you open a thread in the appropriate forum with your issue?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data