This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9 Change Management

Within the UTM 9 web tool under the Management Tab you can see the last 20 changes made by administrators.

I would like to know if there is a command line solution for this too?  My logic suggests if the information is displayed in the web console window then a script of sorts must be used to extract this information.

My preference is to have a list of the last 30 days of changes for example to firewall rules.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Fellow member teched posted the following a little over four years ago:

All WebAdmin changes instead of the last 20 sessions:

psql reporting -U reporting -c "SELECT confd_sessions.*, confd_nodes.* FROM confd_sessions INNER JOIN confd_nodes ON confd_sessions.sid = confd_nodes.sid WHERE confd_sessions.facility = 'webadmin';"

Someone with more PostgreSQL knowledge might be able to tell you how to make that for a specific time frame.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Example for last 30 days check the time column:

psql reporting -U reporting -c "SELECT confd_sessions.*, confd_nodes.* FROM confd_sessions INNER JOIN confd_nodes ON confd_sessions.sid = confd_nodes.sid WHERE confd_sessions.facility = 'webadmin' AND confd_sessions.time > now() - interval '30 days' ORDER BY confd_sessions.time desc;"

Ref: PSQL time operators