This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM to allow UEFI boot to SCCM for OS deployment

Hi

We have a remote site with a VPN back to our main office and i want to UEFI/PXE boot computers so that i can deploy the OS from the SCCM server which is located at the main site.

We use the DHCP server on the UTM and i have set options 66 and 67 to the same details as our main office windows DHCP option 66 and 67, and i've also set the "next-server" option set as the SCCM IP address however when the computer UEFI boots, I only get a Windows Deployment Services (server IP: 0.0.0.0) screen with the message "Error Code 0x0000023

What am i doing wrong? Do i need IP helpers set on the HP switch? if so what IP address would the IP helper need to be?

Both sites are on the same version of UTM 9 and both sites and a 100mb fibre internet connection.

Many thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Matt and welcome to the UTM Community!

Let's see if we can eliminate the UTM's configuration from the list of possible problems.  What do you learn from doing #2 in Rulz?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Matt and welcome to the UTM Community!

Let's see if we can eliminate the UTM's configuration from the list of possible problems.  What do you learn from doing #2 in Rulz?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data