This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

One date for all licenses - UTM 9

Hi,

I've got a client who bought SG-210 with different subscriptions. (They bought in at a different time). Is it possible to equal the date for all subscriptions? They want it to end at the same date. 

Thanks,

Greg

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • the only way I have every done this (being a Partner), is that I upgraded the license for the particular Device with additional module, which would reduce down the entire license span, based on what was originally purchased.

e.g. Network Protection - 12 Months, add (Upgrade license) with web protection - this would reduce the period down to 6 months for both modules.

(please don't quote these time scales as they differ for each module subscription)

then you only need to buy a license after 6 months, for both modules.

if in doubt ask your Sophos Partner, they will be able to help.

XG & UTM Architect (Systems: XG v18 & UTM 9.7 - Virtual, HW & SW)
    Curious enough to take it apart, skilled enough to put it back together, Clever enough to hide the extra parts when I'm Done!

• the only way I have every done this (being a Partner), is that I upgraded the license for the particular Device with additional module, which would reduce down the entire license span, based on what was originally purchased.

e.g. Network Protection - 12 Months, add (Upgrade license) with web protection - this would reduce the period down to 6 months for both modules.

(please don't quote these time scales as they differ for each module subscription)

then you only need to buy a license after 6 months, for both modules.

if in doubt ask your Sophos Partner, they will be able to help.

XG & UTM Architect (Systems: XG v18 & UTM 9.7 - Virtual, HW & SW)
    Curious enough to take it apart, skilled enough to put it back together, Clever enough to hide the extra parts when I'm Done!

Children
No Data