This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CPU problem 100%

Hello,

I would like to know what the "auxwf" process refers to, this process makes my CPU reach 100%

I have the IPS and the ATP turned off, only the Anti Scan Ports is enabled:

My Sophos is an SG 115, I only have 71 users or IP connected

Thank you

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello, I have detected another process that is consuming enough CPU:

"postgres 23056 51.3 14.3 597268 565724 ?       Rs   09:47   4:55  \_ postgres: reporting reporting 127.0.0.1(37696) SELECT "

and as you can see "auxwf" it's still saturating my CPU

• Hey gerardo.

"only 71 users" with network/web/wireless protection on a SG115 is seriously undersized. Although the new SG series allow for some wiggle room over the recommended sizing guide, I would never put such a load on a SG115. I would go with at the very, very least SG135, but I would recommend SG210 to fit your current size or even SG230 if you have any possibility of growing the number of users on a short term. You are seeing CPU spikes because your appliance can't handle such load.

Regards,

Giovani

• Hey gerardo.

"only 71 users" with network/web/wireless protection on a SG115 is seriously undersized. Although the new SG series allow for some wiggle room over the recommended sizing guide, I would never put such a load on a SG115. I would go with at the very, very least SG135, but I would recommend SG210 to fit your current size or even SG230 if you have any possibility of growing the number of users on a short term. You are seeing CPU spikes because your appliance can't handle such load.

Regards,

Giovani

Children