This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

9.506-2 in HA mode causing issues with VMWare ESXi again

Having big issues with latest patch killing connectivity to host nodes where the slave node resides.  Problem is the exact same as the issues in the past except those solutions don't seem to work and the issue is popping up on several different networks.  We dropped tickets to Sophos and have not heard nothing for close to a week.  Anyone else have this issue?

https://community.sophos.com/products/unified-threat-management/f/management-networking-logging-and-reporting/34011/9-1-ha-stops-working-on-vmware-esxi/115475#115475

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • i am also having the same Issue while trying to move from Hyper-V to VmWare (1 Node on Hyper-V Active and 1 Node on VmWare Slave).

As soon as the UTM ist started on the VmWare Cluster i'm loosing connection to several Services and to the UTM from the VmWare Host.

• I'm having a similar issue running 9.506-2 on Hyper-V,  the slave node drops off and when you try to add it again it comes up as MASTER / MASTER and not MASTER /SLAVE when set to Active/Passive mode, again with each node on a different Hyper-V platform.  It's logged with Sophos, and they are looking at now. 

Thanks, Duncan

• I'm having a similar issue running 9.506-2 on Hyper-V,  the slave node drops off and when you try to add it again it comes up as MASTER / MASTER and not MASTER /SLAVE when set to Active/Passive mode, again with each node on a different Hyper-V platform.  It's logged with Sophos, and they are looking at now. 

Thanks, Duncan

Children
No Data