This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem "Connection reset by peer"

Hello,

I'm having trouble with a web page which is:

http://www.osinergmin.gob.pe/

When entering this link I am having the message "Connection reset by peer". Try turning off the web protection module and I had the following results:

Hice un tracert,nslookup y ping, el resultado fue exitoso:

Try connecting my computer directly to my internet router and manage to enter the page without any problem.

What could be happening ???

Thank you

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • start again the web protection module, I made an exception to my IP, in the registries I obtained the following:

name = "web request blocked" action = "block" method = "GET" srcip = "192.168.1.135" dstip = "200.41.101.178" user = "" group = "" ad_domain = "" statuscode = "502" cached = "0" profile = "REF_HttProContaLanNetwo (LAN)" filteraction = "REF_HttCffAllowAll (Allow All)" size = "3202" request = "0xe04cb200" url = "http://www.osinergmin.gob.pe/favicon.ico" referer = "http://www.osinergmin.gob.pe/" error = "Connection reset by peer" authtime = "0" dnstime = "79775" cattime = "0" avscantime = "0" fullreqtime = "8095023" device = "0" auth = "0" ua = "Mozilla / 5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit / 537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome / 63.0.3239.132 Safari / 537.36 OPR / 50.0.2762.58" exceptions = "av , sandbox, auth, content, url, ssl, certcheck, certdate, mime, cache, fileextension, size, patience "

What could be happening?

• statuscode = "502" means the server doesn't like your proxy.  Since you already have an Exception for AV, your only choice is to skip the Proxy for this site.

It's strange though that I use UTM Web Filtering in Standard mode and have absolutely no problem with that site.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • What do you mean, "he does not like the proxy" ???. This does not happen with all my clients who have Sophos UTM with the same version.

I have added to the website in the option "Misc" in "destinations", however the same problem happens. Also try turning off the web protection module and I did not have successful results.

What could be happening?

• There is something strange, I did the following:

I created an "Additional Address" for one of my free publications, then created a "masquerading" for the ip of my pc and in this way I managed to access the web page that had problems, it is the only way I can access the page.

Will you help me, friend BAlfson?

• Like I said, I have no trouble reaching the site.  It sounds like someone does need to look at your configuration and logs.  Please let us know what Sophos Support has to say about this.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Like I said, I have no trouble reaching the site.  It sounds like someone does need to look at your configuration and logs.  Please let us know what Sophos Support has to say about this.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data