This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Silent and Remote Installation

Hello

It's not funny.

I read "how to ..." and realize that it's not working with file downloaded by link from UTM9.

psexec \\srv-test.example.local "c:\temp\SophosMcsEndpoint_XXXXXXXXXXXXX.exe" -crt R -s -ni

Did i misst something?

regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi,

Please provide me more details over this so that I can check the behavior in our Labs and update you.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Bartosz and welcome to the UTM Community!

What, specifically, do you see when "It's not working?"

Cheers - Bob
    PS Since this is a question about Endpoint, I'll move this thread to that forum.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi All

I read docs again and I found correct parameter. Command should looks like this:

psexec \\srv-test.example.local "c:\temp\SophosMcsEndpoint_XXXXXXXXXXXXX.exe" -q

Downloaded file SophosMcsEndpoint_XXXXXXXXXXXXX.exe (by link from UTM9) is executable archive :)

so, thats why i can't pass parameters (-crt R -s -ni) to setup. I realize this when I extract files from archive with packing app.

Regards

Bartosz aka Internet Voyager
    vel Master of Disaster ;)

----

Złapał Diabeł Polaka, R.. i N...
    D:"Podajcie taką liczbę której nie znam."
    N..:"1e9"; D:"Słabo. Tyle dusz zdobywam w tydzień"
    R..:"googolplex"; D:"Tyle dusz mam już w kotłach. A będę miał ich jeszcze więcej."
    Polak:"Od ch*ja + Internet"; D:"?!? A ile to?"
    Polak:"Hmm. Długość mojego ch*ja, a od niego w piz*u!"