This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SMTP RELAY LOGS DISPLAYS NO LOGS

Hi all,

Any one has any idea what is this logs? they are always there even after I restarted the service, and my smtp is not working after restart

Thanks,

Ken

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks all for replying on my concern. This has been resolved via sophos support

First the logs I show are the only logs showing even restarting the service the logs don't change.

The First support restarted my service by initiating this command '/etc/init.d/postgresql92 restart' after that smtp can already send message but I encountered an error on web browsing on client PC's they experienced security error, HA errors and IPSec tunnel inconsistency.

The second support checked and suggested to rebuild my database losing all my logs and reports which is OK to me. Then everything was resolved.

Cheers

Thanks,

Ken

• Thanks all for replying on my concern. This has been resolved via sophos support

First the logs I show are the only logs showing even restarting the service the logs don't change.

The First support restarted my service by initiating this command '/etc/init.d/postgresql92 restart' after that smtp can already send message but I encountered an error on web browsing on client PC's they experienced security error, HA errors and IPSec tunnel inconsistency.

The second support checked and suggested to rebuild my database losing all my logs and reports which is OK to me. Then everything was resolved.

Cheers

Thanks,

Ken

Children
No Data