This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

block routing local subnet across SSL VPN

Hi,

As system admin I use a workcomputer at our office to take care of our network. This Computer has installed win 10 (1903)

I use this computer also to link my andriod phone to easy take pictures from the phone to email.

I also use a notebook to connect through SSL VPN with the network and I have high privileges so I cab admintrate the network from an other location.

Yesterday I connected from home to the network and connected with RDS to my work PC to do my thing.
When I was ready I saw my phone connected to my work PC.

The SSL VPN must operate to give my notebook access to the working network, however it's not allowed that other devices from the local network (like my phone, Yesterday) can connect to the work (remote) network using the notebook as some kind of router.

Can I configure this in the UTM/SSL Client?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi  

That's interesting to see that your phone while connected to your Notebook was shown connected to your Work PC as well. Would you tell us how did you connect your Phone to your Home Notebook? And what application do you use for that? Also, were you able to open your Phone from your Work PC?

Regards

Jaydeep

• Hoi Peter,

I agree with Jaydeep's implication that the problem is with your laptop RDP connection.  You must configure the RDP session to not share your phone as a drive to your work PC.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA