This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error 619: The specified port is not connected

I have PPTP setup using ASL3.208. Usually the PPTP works fine. I have found that once I have been connect for few hours and then attepmt a reconnect I can not. 

I tried turning of PSD and setting rules to allow PPTP and GRE to the interface I use for VPN. 

I have multiple sub interfaces on the ASL box. Sometime if I connect to a different interface I can connect. This is not a satisfactory solution as I do not want to have to tell users to change the IP if they get disconnect.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • lanman,

sounds weird but try to click the retry button
    more often (on some machines up to ten times).
    We could reproduce that Windows sometimes does
    something else than expected, but hat isn't
    really new for us       

read you
    o|iver

[size="1"][ 16 September 2002, 05:17: Message edited by: oliver.desch ][/size]
  • I tried the reply button as many as what seemed like 20+ times. 

My ASL box has sub-interfaces defined on the WAN nic. I find that if I change the IP I am connecting to it works. I have also found that on a W2K vpn client if I right click the vpn connection in the task abr and disconnect from there I have problems and if I open the VPN connection and click the disconnect button I can not duplicate it. I have not yet proven this but am working on it to see if my theory is true.