Only one ASG (Home Use Lic) shown

Hi there

For testing the ACC, i have 3 ASG Virtual Appliances with a home use Lic to connect to my ACC Beta. This 3 ASGs are behind different ADSL Connections. To reach the ASGs from Remote, i made 3 Dyndns Accounts, one for each ASG. Connection from the ASGs to ACC shows already green but in ACC i can see only one of the 3 Devices. The "Name" in ACC wil be the same, only the Hostname changes. I think, the ASG that boots last will win an shows in ACC.

For the ACCs i downloaded the virtual ASGs an copied them on 3 Barebones. Each ASG has its own License an its own hostname. Whats wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Greets from switzerland!
Parents
  • Thanks for your help. But the problem persists... I tried to ping the 3 ASGs from the ACC, no problem. All are reachable. With the command "lsof..." i can see tho other ASG devices on my ACC but non of the 3 Test-ASGs.
    Ma be, the GUID is the same on all the 3 VMs? I downloaded the virtual ASGs from astaro ftp an copied it on all 3 ASGs, then i made the Customizing on the 3 WebAdmins. If so, is there a way to change the GUID of the Astaro? I see, the MAC Adresses was also the same on the 3 ASGs, so i set the virtual adress unique on all the interfaces of the 3 ASGs. Sorry for my bad english... 

Thanks for any help
    Stephan from switzerland
  • Have you configured Central Management first and then made three
    copies?

This is the only way I can imagine that they have the same guid.
    However, the guid is stored under /etc/guid. Just compare 
    on your machines whether they contain the same guid. If so just
    delete that file and disable and enable again ACC Status in
    the webadmin. This way new guids will be generated.

Regards, Hakan
  • Have you configured Central Management first and then made three
    copies?

This is the only way I can imagine that they have the same guid.
    However, the guid is stored under /etc/guid. Just compare 
    on your machines whether they contain the same guid. If so just
    delete that file and disable and enable again ACC Status in
    the webadmin. This way new guids will be generated.

Regards, Hakan
Children
No Data