This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM 9 (SG230) Radius Authentication w/ AP55 Issue

Hello,

I've been banging my head against this one for a while now. I've got the Radius authentication all setup between the UTM and the Server, and when running a test under Definitions & Users / Authentication Services / Servers / Radius Server it passes without any issue. My problem arrises when I try to connect a device to the SSID using a domain user and password. I followed the Sophos steps exactly as found here: https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/116144 and I made sure that the users trying to connect are all part of the groups assigned to have access.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I can supply more information / screenshots if they'd be helpful.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi,

The radius server logs as well as wireless.log can help debugging the issue . One possible reason can be that you have to allow the AP's IP addresses in the radius server. If this is the issue I would assume that something along these lines is logged on the radius server or in wireless.log .

Kind regards,

Dirk Bolte