This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to manage my AP15C in Sophos Central

Hi, 

I "lost" the management of my AP15C.
Tried to go to Sophos Central, but nothing here, unless my XG Firewall... 
I tried to "add" a Wifi Central, but nothing happens.

Did anyone went through the same problem ?

Cordially, 
Joahn

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

What exactly do you mean with "lost"? Did your AP disappear from your access point list? Can you describe what happened or attach a screenshot? Is the AP LED all green or does it blink/change?

did this happen during an update? In case your AP was still on 1.8.0 and now updated to a newer version, you might be affected by the same scenario as here: 1.8.1-3 Offline - Have to Re-Register .

kind regards,

Dirk Bolte

• Hi, 

Everything Ok by now ; I had no wifi license anymore ... ^^'

I asked for a new one, and everything is back and functionnal.

Cordially, 
    Johan

• Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and glad to hear that you're back up with a new AP.

I would like to understand the issue in a little more detail. When you stated that "I know I did it already, but nowhere (Console Central / Console Central Partners / MySophos ) I can find my AP." , does this mean you don't have the "wireless" section in Sophos Central anymore or does it mean that you don't see the AP on the access point list in Sophos Central?

Kind regards,

Dirk Bolte

• Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and glad to hear that you're back up with a new AP.

I would like to understand the issue in a little more detail. When you stated that "I know I did it already, but nowhere (Console Central / Console Central Partners / MySophos ) I can find my AP." , does this mean you don't have the "wireless" section in Sophos Central anymore or does it mean that you don't see the AP on the access point list in Sophos Central?

Kind regards,

Dirk Bolte

Children
  • I got the same Problem. I updated the AP15 on our Firewall, afterwards i deleted the AP from the Firewall List. Now i try to connect the AP15 with the Sophos Central. But AP15 is only blinking green/orange and restarts after 10 Minutes. When I bring the AP15 back to my Firewall its noch Problem and the LED goes Green and on the UTM i can configure the AP. Also tried with an AP55C, same LED blinking green/Orange.

So what did i wrong?

• Hi,

based on the blinking code and restart I would assume that it cannot reach Sophos Central. Please ensure that the AP can reach the internet using HTTP, HTTPS, NTP to all servers.

Kind regards,

Dirk Bolte