This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AP MAX USER & Best Distribution

Hi, 

Now we are doing a survey to identify  the distribution and the number of access point in a production Site, After a measure i look for a 20 Meters a good radius for the AP distribution.

Anyone has similar case ? ( we use Ap320X )

Thanks Marco

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • If you don't have good "air" conditions there won't be good suggestions.
    First of all you need to study how crowded the channels are in your area.
    After you have done this, I can tell you that 1 APX320 can support even 40 people working In an area of 40Mts2. If you manage the APs from the Firewall you can get the workload of the AP from the Advance Console, if you use the Cloud, you have the data there..

As the Lucas told you, you need to contact a Sophos partner to have a study of the environment. Wifi is not easy.

regards,

• If you don't have good "air" conditions there won't be good suggestions.
    First of all you need to study how crowded the channels are in your area.
    After you have done this, I can tell you that 1 APX320 can support even 40 people working In an area of 40Mts2. If you manage the APs from the Firewall you can get the workload of the AP from the Advance Console, if you use the Cloud, you have the data there..

As the Lucas told you, you need to contact a Sophos partner to have a study of the environment. Wifi is not easy.

regards,

Children
No Data