This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

APX 320 access points having a hard time connecting

Is anyone else experiencing this:  Randomly devices having a hbard time connecting to my APX 320 access point.  I find that I have to reboot them on a regular basis to maintain a consistent ability to connect to them.

I had a look at the logs the other day and they showed this : 

I don't know if it is related to the problem or not, but I thought I would share.

I manage the access points on the cloud at the moment, but i am thinking of moving them to the XG to see if it works better.

I have two SSID's setup.  I am only using 2.4G.

All 3 access points are setup like this :

Thanks In advance,

Terry

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I am having similar issues with APX 320s:

I have one site that won't register more than one WAP (I've tried 4 new, boxed Sophos APX320s so far).
    I have one site that randomly drops wifi connectivity (sits at solid red LED)
    I have one site that required multiple attempts at registration to get two APX320s up and working reliably (so far).

I also have one site running an APX 120 without any issues so far which leads me to think it might be a 320 problem but I've had so many issues that the expense and maintenance are not worth the centralized management to me at this point - I'm having to drive 2hrs away to troubleshoot one WAP - that I'm contacting my vendor to discuss a refund on all of them so I can purchase some third-party WAPs for the customer whose patience, like mine, is wearing very, very thin considering the amount of money spent and amount of time we've spent with Sophos support already.

• I am having similar issues with APX 320s:

I have one site that won't register more than one WAP (I've tried 4 new, boxed Sophos APX320s so far).
    I have one site that randomly drops wifi connectivity (sits at solid red LED)
    I have one site that required multiple attempts at registration to get two APX320s up and working reliably (so far).

I also have one site running an APX 120 without any issues so far which leads me to think it might be a 320 problem but I've had so many issues that the expense and maintenance are not worth the centralized management to me at this point - I'm having to drive 2hrs away to troubleshoot one WAP - that I'm contacting my vendor to discuss a refund on all of them so I can purchase some third-party WAPs for the customer whose patience, like mine, is wearing very, very thin considering the amount of money spent and amount of time we've spent with Sophos support already.

Children
No Data