Status of Sophos Central Upgrade This Weekend

I heard there might be an upgrade to Sophos Central this weekend, including potentially to AP software.  Is this true?  If it is, has the upgrade taken place?

I continue to see devices on my network connected to WiFi long after leaving a room and in some cases, even hours after leaving my house... and I'm wondering if these upgrade might resolve these issues.

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.

• Hi Brent,

There was no new AP firmware image that was pushed this weekend.

With respect to the issue you are reporting, I have a couple of queries:

1. Are you referring to wireless clients page on Sophos Central?

2. Do you see clients in "Online" state, hours after leaving your house? Ideally, in the case of a client going out of coverage area, we wait for about 5 minutes before updating the status. Can you please check for the status indicator next to the client to determine if the users are online or offline? 

-Tejas

• In reply to Tejas Kashyap:

Hi Tejas,

Thanks, was there an update to Sophos Central this weekend?

I'm referring to the WIRELESS---> DEVICES page.

Yes, I regularly see clients in "Online" state hours after leaving my house.  The status next to these clients indicates "Online"/green.

Thanks

• In reply to Brent Hunter:

Brent,

There were no changes from a wireless' perspective on Central. Can you please enable remote debugging for your account and create a support request for the above-mentioned issue? The status of clients should ideally change within 5 minutes.

-Tejas