This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Move AP15's to a new UTM

Hi,

Just a quick question before I go out on-site and find I have an issue. I would rather be prepared.

I have a site that currently has 2 AP15's on a subnet connected to our main SG210 UTM via a RED. The RED is being removed and an independent SG125 is being installed instead. The SG125 will be totally independent and not have any connection back to the SG210.

My question is can I just connect the existing AP15's out there to the new SG125 (will it just see them and I will be able to authorise them to the new SG125) or are they locked to the existing SG210 on which they are currently connected to over the RED link. Can they just be deleted from the SG210 first or do I need to 'factory reset' them some how. I cant find any instructions to 'factory reset' them though.

If someone else has done this any advise would be appreciated as I am just a bit concerned as I know the RED is locked to the SG210 but that is not an issue as it is just being moved to another site as is but the AP15's have to stay.

Thanks,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.