This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Looking for a best wireless router for my it business.

Hello members, 

I recently start a it business at my home . For this reason I need few best wireless router  for super fast networking . I live in a small town and I didn't find best wireless router in nearby markets . For this reason I started searching in online to buy best wireless router . Few times later I found ASUS RT-AC66R wireless router in website . But there given price is too high for me .  Please suggest a site where I can find this wireless router in comfortable price. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Emma,

Not sure you have come to the right place, as all here will say get Sophos Home (and attach an AP, this is what I have done) or the wireless version of the SG/XG box.

for information purposes only, here are a few question you need to find answers on;

1. what will be you internet bandwidth? as this will be your real bottle-neck.

2. what devices are you using to surf the web (PC, MAC, iPad, android)? - this is because each router has pros and cons.

3. How many devices are you likely to connect to wifi?

4. what do you do most (streaming, surfing, P2P, etc)

these are just a few of the question I would ask.

I have found the Draytek 2860 router to be a good all rounder (this will fit adsl, FTTC, Ethernet & 4G USB based circuits).

hope this helps

Jason

XG & UTM Architect (Systems: XG v18 & UTM 9.7 - Virtual, HW & SW)
    Curious enough to take it apart, skilled enough to put it back together, Clever enough to hide the extra parts when I'm Done!