This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sites Bug - Not all APs shown when added to a site

On the sites tab, when you add all the APs for a particular site and go to put them on the map, not all of them show up/not there to drag onto the map.

Thanks

~Dan~

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Is this behaviour depending on the amount of access points you added to a site? so: do you see it on all sites or only when the number exceeds a certain threshold?

I created CWIFI-4713 to track this bug.

Kind regards,

Dirk Bolte

• Hi Dirk, it doesn't appear to be a numbers issue.  In fact, after looking a little closer, it appears to only be one site (MS in the customer we've been working on recently).  And its not just the maps section, the list of AP's in Sites tab doesn't show all the AP's that are actually added to that site.  

Thanks

~Dan~

• I could be off here, but I actually think this is more than just sites.  It didn't even occur to me till I was moving AP's around.  I think it might cap out at 50 AP's.  I noticed the Dashboard showed 50 AP's on the circle icon, then on the Access Point Tab it said "Displaying 50 Access Points", but then I realized, there were over 60 AP's in this environment.  So that might be why?  Maybe it was showing the first 50 added, then anything after it wouldn't display anywhere?

Thanks

**EDIT**  This is confirmed.  After removing 19 AP's from the environment, the ones that were not showing up are there now and the total count is below 50 total.  They show up in every tab.  And after thinking about it, those ones that we'rent showing were AP's 51-60 added to the environment.

~Dan~