We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
i have an XG135.
Now i want to add some APX320 to the XG135.
I connected the AP to the management network.
In th management network is a DHCP Server.
The AP is getting an IP address, but is not shown in Outstanding APs.
So i am not able to activate the AP.
What is wrong? How can i see the AP as Outstanding AP?
Do you have V17.5 MR5 installed with current AP Firmware on XG?
Do you have "Wireless" Selected under Device Access?
In reply to LuCar Toni:
I have installed 17.5.5 MR-5.
- Wireless Protection is enabled
- Wireless Protection registration from the APs zone is allowed
- AP gets an IP address from DHCP -> 192.168.255.102. (i am able to ping the ip)
- The Sophos Firewall is the APs default gateway -> 192.168.255.1
- AP Firmware 11.0.007 on th XG, but i can't update the AP because i don't see the AP
- Traffic is not Filtered, because it's the same network
- Status AP: REd LED is solid
Still not shown
In reply to Bernd Kauer:
I see in the paketfilter an connection between my APX 192.168.255.100 and 220.127.116.11 (central.sophos.com)
Is this wrong?
I don't have an Access to Sophos Central.
Seems like the firmware of AP is "too old" to know the XG.
You should start a Central Trial for Wireless, connect the APX to your Central Account to update it and afterward delete the APX.
This should fix this issue.
I can't register the AP
I connected the AP to the internet without FW.
I have also made a reset of the AP
Would recommend to hide this Picture with the "actual" SN of APX.
And retry it again. This should work fine.
But if the APX is "Solid RED", seems like it could be DOA.