This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Slow Wifi and error message : Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x002!

Hi,

I have problem with Wifi (8  AP55 / 5 SSID 2.4Ghz and 5 GHz / UTM9), in metting room sometimes wireless clients (not all, i think 2.4 Ghz clients) have problems slow internet and disconnect connection.

I'm now in test and i reveal the problem is recurrent with AP (ID A400487B39DB1FB).

Part of logs :

Any suggestions ? Possible AP is physical down ?

PS : Sorry for my poor English...

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ignore Jack Jones, his post has been flagged and will be removed once an admin comes online. 

If wireless clients in the meeting room are experiencing issues with a reliable signal, it is likely as a result of the physical location of the AP, interference from alike 2.4Ghz SSIDs in the area, or really any number of other things related to the environment to which the AP is deployed into.  The #1 thing you should do if you're experiencing issues on 2.4Ghz is perform a scan of available wireless signals in the area and then manually set the channel on the access point to 1, 6 or 11 depending on the results of the scan. 

You would be surprised how many issues this simple step resolves when dealing with performance issues on 2.4Ghz networks.

Tim

• Hi Tim,

Thanks for your response.

I already change the channels of differents AP since 1 month, like your mention.

And i ve change one AP.

Now i supervise this problem but for the moment nobody do not go back to me.

• Okay.  So, no complaints for a month since you've changed the channels?  Sounds like this may have resolved the issue for them?

Tim

Reply Children