If you are still experiencing telephony issues with our Sophos Support phone lines in Latin America, please raise a case via SophServ, or webform. We apologize for this inconvenience.

API Release

Will Sophos Clean have an API available in the future, and if so when can we expect it's release?

• Although Sophos Clean does not have a formal API, it does have a set of command line parameters - is that what you are needing? 

Command line parameters can be found here:- https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-US/124061

• In reply to Rincewind:

Yes, and thank you for your reply; I have been aware of the CLI parameters for some time, and have been using them successfully.  The commands that are not listed in that article can be found in the Hitman Pro documentation, but the ones listed are most commonly used. 

Unfortunately, the CLI parameters don't offer all of the options I would like to take advantage of, and thought it wouldn't hurt to officially request an API release to show some community interest.  Specifically, below are some API capabilities I can quickly think of off the top of my head that would be of use to myself and others.

- Scan status feedback, while it's scanning.

- CLI parameters that do not require using the shell

- Direct access to all application settings

If an API is not in the works for the future, that's alright, but you don't know if you don't ask.

Documentation:

hmp-command-line_reference.pdf