Sophos Email customers using IP-based mailflow rule connectors must migrate to certificate-based configuration by March 31st. To see if you're affected Click Here.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Allow outbound email that gets blocked

We have a Phishing/Scam reporter that users can click on in Outlook and it sends a message off to our SCAM training/research provider with teh suspected scam email attached.  What we are finding is that the outbound message gets blocked and deleted.

I have tried adding the email address to the allow list, but it seems that only works for inbound email.  How do I allow an outbound address so that the message doesn't get blocked/deleted?

I can't find anything in the polices.

Added tags
[edited by: Raphael Alganes at 8:01 AM (GMT -7) on 24 May 2023]
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi  

Apologies for the yed response. 

That is correct, allow list is only for inbound emails. If you would like to bypass those emails, create a rule/routing on your mail server to bypass the central email gateway. 

Thanks,

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi  

Apologies for the yed response. 

That is correct, allow list is only for inbound emails. If you would like to bypass those emails, create a rule/routing on your mail server to bypass the central email gateway. 

Thanks,

Children
No Data