Sophos Email customers using IP-based mailflow rule connectors must migrate to certificate-based configuration by March 31st. To see if you're affected Click Here.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Central email gateway zimbra Inbound Problem

Hi, everybody

I've made all the settings, but I can't get mail. MX setting domain verification, etc. 

I use a Zimbra mail server. 

Central email settings display 2 IP address, called Sophos Delivery IPs (18.220.12.142, 18.216.7.10). what do I need to do on the Zimbra server to these addresses.

I want to use central email gateway only inbound mailing.

By the way, the following error message is displayed:

Your message wasn't delivered because the destination email system rejected your message for security or policy reasons. For example, the email address might only accept messages from certain senders, or it might not accept certain types of messages, like those larger than a specific size.

Contact the recipient (by phone, for example) and work with them and their email admin to determine what policy or setting blocked your message and what you should do to make sure that future messages from you won't be rejected.

For more information, see Status code 5.7.1.

Added tags
[edited by: Raphael Alganes at 7:36 AM (GMT -7) on 16 May 2023]
Parents
  • Hi The delivery IPs are the IPs that Central will use to deliver mail to your mail server. So the mail server should be configured to trust these IPs and run any sender checks against the preceding hop. Bear in mind that you will need to have mailboxes present in Central for all of the addresses that you wish Sophos Email to accept mail on. Mail sent to an address that does not have a mailbox will be rejected. mailboxes can be created manually, imported from csv or synced from AD
  • Hi The delivery IPs are the IPs that Central will use to deliver mail to your mail server. So the mail server should be configured to trust these IPs and run any sender checks against the preceding hop. Bear in mind that you will need to have mailboxes present in Central for all of the addresses that you wish Sophos Email to accept mail on. Mail sent to an address that does not have a mailbox will be rejected. mailboxes can be created manually, imported from csv or synced from AD
Children