Sophos Email customers using IP-based mailflow rule connectors must migrate to certificate-based configuration by March 31st. To see if you're affected Click Here.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Azure Subscription needed to sync O365 users for Sophos Email gateway

What Azure Subscription do I need to connect to Sophos Central so that I can sync O365 users for Sophos Email gateway?

Edited TAGs
[edited by: Raphael Alganes at 10:42 AM (GMT -8) on 2 Feb 2024]
Parents
  • Currently, Central has two Sync Methods. 

AD Sync and Azure AD Sync. 

Azure AD Sync is a one way ticket only for Sophos Central Email.

Are you using any other technique in Central right now? Because if you "start" to sync user with Azure AD sync, you cannot change to AD sync Tool.

The AD Sync Tool requires a LDAP / AD Server. So more or less you need a connection to Azure AD. This is possible. 

As far as i know, for Azure AD Sync, you do not need any subscription in azure, but i can be wrong. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Currently, Central has two Sync Methods. 

AD Sync and Azure AD Sync. 

Azure AD Sync is a one way ticket only for Sophos Central Email.

Are you using any other technique in Central right now? Because if you "start" to sync user with Azure AD sync, you cannot change to AD sync Tool.

The AD Sync Tool requires a LDAP / AD Server. So more or less you need a connection to Azure AD. This is possible. 

As far as i know, for Azure AD Sync, you do not need any subscription in azure, but i can be wrong. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Children
No Data