Re-register computer issue - no tamper protection password

We have just started using Sophos Cloud. A computer was registered using a link from the wrong persons email. We deleted that computer from the Cloud. Now we cannot re-register that computer because of tamper protection on that computer. We cannot get the password because the computer has been deleted. Is there a way to retrieve the password after to computer has been deleted? Is there a way to uninstall without the password? This is version 11.2.5 Cloud

• In reply to Aditya Patel:

Hey Aditya!

We are having the same issue with our client as others here.

Could you DM me the processes to remove please?

Many thanks,

Paul

Hi Aditya,

I have the same issue - can you DM me the method?

Thanks,

Scott

Can you please DM me the details as well.  Thanks.

Hi Aditya,

similar problem: my customer had a trial cloud license with connected 3 devices: a Mac, a Windows 10 and an iPhone. When he become convinced, places the order for a license, and ignoring tamper protection, deleted the devices from the trial cloud console...

Now it's impossible to replace the trial software with the normal license one.

Can You help me too?

Thank You.

Giuseppe Perinotti

Hello: I need the the steps to disable tamper protection on an SBS2011 server.  It's asking for a password; I do not have access to a password.  I need the registry modifications to remove this software so that it can be reinstalled.

• In reply to BJ Knowles:

Hi, I downloaded the trial version of Sophos Central and installed it on my Mac.  As many others have done, I deleted my Mac from the console before recording the Tamper password.  Now I cannot remove the client from my Mac because I do not know the Tamper password.

Please send me instructions on how to remove Sophos from my Mac.

Thanks!

Hi, I downloaded the trial version of Sophos Central and installed it on my Mac.  As many others have done, I deleted my Mac from the console before recording the Tamper password.  Now I cannot remove the client from my Mac because I do not know the Tamper password.

Please send me instructions on how to remove Sophos from my Mac.

Thanks!