Sophos Email customers using IP-based mailflow rule connectors must migrate to certificate-based configuration by March 31st. To see if you're affected Click Here.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Email Encryption EAP - O365 Add-in never stops processing the Send Securely request

I’m testing the Email Encryption (EAP). Encryption by subject line tag is working fine. I installed the O365 Add-in with xml manifest file via the Admin Center. Now I'm trying to use it but it never stops processing the Send Securely request. Has anyone tested it already?

Regards,

Marek Dalke

Added tags
[edited by: Raphael Alganes at 9:08 AM (GMT -7) on 11 May 2023]
Parents
  • mine was doing the same after I switched from a custom add-in for just my user account and switching to an admin add-in. I tried completely removing the add-in from the organization and from my user account, but now I'm left with a grayed-out "encrypt" option in the menu of a new message that doesn't work.

• mine was doing the same after I switched from a custom add-in for just my user account and switching to an admin add-in. I tried completely removing the add-in from the organization and from my user account, but now I'm left with a grayed-out "encrypt" option in the menu of a new message that doesn't work.

Children
No Data