Sophos Email customers using IP-based mailflow rule connectors must migrate to certificate-based configuration by March 31st. To see if you're affected Click Here.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Email Gateway - Inbound Allow/Block -- bulk import?

We're reviewing the the Email Gateway product.  Looking at the inbound allow/block web interface, I see a manual method to input individual addresses & domains.  I have about 2000 or so to enter and I don't see an option for bulk import like with Mailroute or Fastmail - which allow copy/paste into a text area.

location: From the Email Gateway - Dashboard > Settings : email Security > Inbound Allow / Block

method per email address: "Add Button" > choose "Add Allow" from spinner > slide down element titled "Allow Addresses and Domains" with input fades into view: input the email address or domain > click "OK"- hour glass, hour glass, hour glass.  

Adding multiple addresses delimited with commas/semi-colons/spaces doesn't work either.    Is their some sort of API available for larger companies or has anyone had luck submitting a ticket for initial population of such allow/block lists?

Edited tags
[edited by: Raphael Alganes at 5:56 AM (GMT -7) on 8 Jun 2023]