This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Central Showing Computer That has Endpoint Removed

Hi all,

New to Sophos Central and Endpoint so please excuse me if this has been covered many times before :)

We are starting to migrate our PCs and servers from SEC to Central Endpoint but had an issue with one so decided to remove it. However, when I check the Central admin console it shows the computer with a nice green tick and the status has green ticks for each component. It shows the last activity was 6 hours ago so I would have thought the dashboard would show this as an alert / issue. Effectively we have an unprotected computer and Sophos Central thinks everything is fine.

Is there a threshold that central uses to decide when an alert should be raised if a computer does not update / contact central in a certain amount of time ? This is quite a concern as we have no way of knowing if what the dashboard says is correct.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Lee

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Experiencing the same problem after uninstalling endpoint on a server and reinstalling on a replacement server, it has not removed the old server from sophos central.   This triggered the over licensed message on sophos central.

So as it stands the software has been uninstalled and the server removed from the domain. 

Hoping this will not cause licensing issues.

• Experiencing the same problem after uninstalling endpoint on a server and reinstalling on a replacement server, it has not removed the old server from sophos central.   This triggered the over licensed message on sophos central.

So as it stands the software has been uninstalled and the server removed from the domain. 

Hoping this will not cause licensing issues.

Children
No Data