This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Malware or potentially unwanted applications in quarantine Status

In my organization, I have 13 computers that show with an alert (yellow !) in the Sophos Central, but when I look at the status and events, there aren't any issues. How can I clear these yellow (!) so I can get the statuses back correct for reporting. 

I've attached an image of one of the thirteen workstations. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Same issue here - Security Health: Malware or potentially unwanted applications in quarantine Status.

But, the only events that i have on these machine is a glitch were when some machines are restarted or shut down, the give a "Real Time Protection has been Disabled", but it re-enables after the restart, or it tells me a "Controlled Application has been allowed" , because I had On Demand Scan reports turned on and it was giving False positives out of the WinSXS folder.

My machines that have this error, do not have malware on them or have an event about malware.

• Same issue here - Security Health: Malware or potentially unwanted applications in quarantine Status.

But, the only events that i have on these machine is a glitch were when some machines are restarted or shut down, the give a "Real Time Protection has been Disabled", but it re-enables after the restart, or it tells me a "Controlled Application has been allowed" , because I had On Demand Scan reports turned on and it was giving False positives out of the WinSXS folder.

My machines that have this error, do not have malware on them or have an event about malware.

Children
No Data