This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce toolbar for Outlook causing 'Exploit Cryptoguard' detections

I am quite sure these are false positives. 

When adding an image [.jpg or .png] to a case in the Salesforce Toolbar for Outlook it gives an alert for 'Exploit Cryptoguard'.

By going through the Root Cause analysis, the only programs effected are Outlook and the Salesforce toolbar.  The only IP addresses are our mail server and the Salesforce.com IPs. and the only business files effected are the two jpg files the user is trying to attach.     Does anyone have any idea how to stop this from happening?

Outlook is 2013 and 2007    

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I am seeing the same issue for one of our clients we recently added Sophos endpoint to. So far, it's only affecting one machine, but it is claiming C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE is a source of Cryptogaurd shortly after configuring the Salesforce toolbar. For now, we have added an exclusion for Outlook, but obviously this is not the best solution...

• I am seeing the same issue for one of our clients we recently added Sophos endpoint to. So far, it's only affecting one machine, but it is claiming C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE is a source of Cryptogaurd shortly after configuring the Salesforce toolbar. For now, we have added an exclusion for Outlook, but obviously this is not the best solution...

Children