This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Admin Login Failure

I am currently unable to log in to Sophos Central I get the error shown in the attached screen snip when I try. If I ask for a password reset I get no response, can anybody suggest a way I can gain access to the Console?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Nicholas,

In the year 2019, Today and since a week ago I am presenting the same problem for a week. How did you solve it?

I opened a support case and I still do not receive a solution. ([#8762696] cannot access central.sophos.com)

My credentials are in order and I have done many tests on different computers and browsers.

I have also performed the process of resetting password several times.

The notifications keep coming to the email but I can not enter the console for corrective action.

Juanz

• Hello Nicholas,

In the year 2019, Today and since a week ago I am presenting the same problem for a week. How did you solve it?

I opened a support case and I still do not receive a solution. ([#8762696] cannot access central.sophos.com)

My credentials are in order and I have done many tests on different computers and browsers.

I have also performed the process of resetting password several times.

The notifications keep coming to the email but I can not enter the console for corrective action.

Juanz

Children
No Data