Re-register computer issue - no tamper protection password

We have just started using Sophos Cloud. A computer was registered using a link from the wrong persons email. We deleted that computer from the Cloud. Now we cannot re-register that computer because of tamper protection on that computer. We cannot get the password because the computer has been deleted. Is there a way to retrieve the password after to computer has been deleted? Is there a way to uninstall without the password? This is version 11.2.5 Cloud

• Hello Aditya.

I too am facing the same issue where I deleted the computer from my computer group and unable to obtain the Tamper Protection password to uninstall it from my mac. Help would be appreciated.

• In reply to Aditya Patel:

Hello Aditya.

I also have a Mac to that has been deleted form Sophos Central, and now I don't have the Temper password to remove and reinstall the client on it.

Can you please send me the instructions too?

• In reply to Aditya Patel:

Hello Aditya

Could you DM me the steps as well? I have a Mac, that has been deleted in Sophos Central, and cannot remove Endpoint now without the TamperProtectionPassword.

All other suggested solutions didn't work for me.

Many Thanks :)

• In reply to Johanne Ritter:

Hope this Helps.

In Sophos Central Dashboard - Navigate to the below You would seen an option to Recover Deleted Items Tamper Protection. This feature has been recently added where you see a list of deleted computer of the past.