This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Settings for Threat cases

Hello Community,

is there a way to change the settings for the creation of a threat cases ?

In my case I want to hide all "Mal∕HTMLGen-A' with priority low. Sophos is blocking the websites anyway so I dont need a threat case about that. I think its part of the Web Control Policy but there is no option to deactivate it. 

Looking forward to a reply. 

Thanks

Thomas

EDIT: Created an "Idea". Thank you for everyone who supports this Idea.

Vote here: https://ideas.sophos.com/forums/428821-sophos-central/suggestions/38163835-settings-for-threat-cases

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

As of now, there are no settings around Threat Cases to pause case creation for specific detection. If you wish to see this in future releases of Sophos Central, you will need to raise a feature request.

As an alternative workaround, you can exclude the website where you are receiving these alerts. I should make you aware that this is not recommended at all and the website will not be scanned. To deactivate this detection, you can turn off "Block access to malicious websites" in Threat Protection policy under Real Time Scanning - Internet and yes, this is also not recommended as this will stop blocking all the malicious websites.

Thanks,
    Yashraj Singha
    Manager | Global Community Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation | @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question, please use the "Verify Answer" button.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hi  

As of now, there are no settings around Threat Cases to pause case creation for specific detection. If you wish to see this in future releases of Sophos Central, you will need to raise a feature request.

As an alternative workaround, you can exclude the website where you are receiving these alerts. I should make you aware that this is not recommended at all and the website will not be scanned. To deactivate this detection, you can turn off "Block access to malicious websites" in Threat Protection policy under Real Time Scanning - Internet and yes, this is also not recommended as this will stop blocking all the malicious websites.

Thanks,
    Yashraj Singha
    Manager | Global Community Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation | @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question, please use the "Verify Answer" button.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
Children
No Data